Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Wife!!!

I want to dedicate this posting and of course this day to my amazing wife! She turned 39 today and still looks 25 and certainly has the energy of a much younger person.

Her passion for life and her family are steadfast and strong, her compassion and caring for others is unwavering - she touches those around her in an indescribable way.

The beauty she possess goes far deeper than what one may see, for her heart is filled with nothing but love.

I am truly lucky to have her as my wife and count my blessings the day we met. She stuck by me through thick and thin and gave me everything I want in life - she is my Angel.

I love you honey and wish you a day filled with happiness and love; exactly what you give others every single day.

Cheers to my special "young" lady on her special day - Happy Birthday!

Love always,
Peter




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky! Wow! Hope you two have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).