Monday, September 3, 2007

The "Lean Cusine" Diet!



Happy Labor Day!

All lot of people ask me how I stay so lean well into my 40's?! I used to be very big in to weight training and packing on the muscle in my 20' & 30's, weighing in at over 220 on a 6' frame. All well and good if you have the time and "youth" to carry that kind of weight.

As soon as I turned 40, I realized that I had to peel off some of that weight that was turning into unsightly FAT! I liked the idea of eating 6+ meals a day to keep my metabolic rate in high gear, but that "system" just made me FATTER! Now, as "girly-man" as this may sound, portion control was key, which leads me to the "Lean Cusisne" diet. I started buying those types of frozen dinners purely out of convenience and noticed a signficant decrease in my weight appetite and increae in both physical and mental energy!

Nice huh?

Try applying this to your diet and eat them for lunch and dinner along with some snack bars in between and watch what happens. As you become satisfied with your progress, begin preparing your own "small, small portion" meals and watch your energy sore! The key is small portions multiple times per day. This is exactly what Jenny, WeightWatchers and all those other plans preach - they make their money on the prepared meals they sell - please! Do it yourself and save THOUSANDS!

Hope this helps, now go apply it...well, not today =) Today....we EAT!

God Bless,
FitSmartz

P.S. E-mail us at fitsmartz@gmail.com and receive a F.R.E.E. eBook on "The 7 Keys To Fitess Success Over 40!" If you are under 40, that's fine since I have applied most of the techniques and strategies since I was 20.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your wife is definitely on my HOT TAMALI train! With all due respect. You are a lucky guy. I'm sure she's lucky too. Been following your blog for some time and like your practical tips and comments. Life is fast and busy, you make it easy to understand. Thanks and keep up the good works!

Ryan